SCHOOL TRIPS AND CEREMONIES
The school programme offers two day-trips for pupils and their parents per year. In addition, several ceremonies including opening and end of academic year ceremonies are held. In order to encourage pupils , they are offered with certificates and prizes at the end of the academic year.
We had a visit to Barnstondale Centre, an inclusive activity centre on the Wirral. It proved highly enjoyable for the families and children who attended and we were very much encouraged by receiving lots of positive feedbacks.
Here are some of the places we have visited:
- Barnstondale Centre (Wirral)
- Gullivers World (Warrington)
- Riverside Bowl & LaserQuest (New Brighton)
- Manley Mere - Adventure Trail (Frodsham)
- Church Farm (Wirral)
- Museum of Science and Industry of Manchester
We will keep you posted with the future activities in the future.