LEVELS & SCHEDULE OF FARSI CLASSES
Currently the classes are designed at six different levels where students learn Farsi as well as Persian culture. The school is open on Sundays between 10:30am - 1:30pm which includes 30 minutes break time for play and socialising. The school benefits from a main hall for school celebrations and an outdoor play area.
The school is now hosting over 40 students, which includes children from age six years to adults. Suitable text books and learning materials are provided by the school.
The current classes are being offered as follows:
- Introductory Farsi language-1
- Introductory Farsi language-2
- Intermediate Farsi - class 2
- Intermediate Farsi - class 3
- Intermediate Farsi - class 4
- Advanced Farsi Language